Monday, September 24, 2012

I bread to differ

First, I want to mention that this week is my "no carbs challenge!" week. I am abstaining from bread, baked goods, pasta, etc. Any kind of simple carb you can think of (even beer! D:). I started yesterday and will go all the way until Sunday when I will finally break my sad fast at my friend's Octoberfest party. Woohoo, beer and bratwurst on buns!!

Also, like Martin, I am a throw things in the pan kinda person. Therefore, tonight's dinner:

xo, Kristin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god stop. whenever I give someone the blog email, they're like, your friend Kristin is a better cook than you. This looks so good. And I always love a good self-imposed challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my pictures just make easy things look more complicated haha, but I'm prepared to step things up a notch, so watch out !!! >:)

    ReplyDelete